Alkire.org

A website dedicated to the Alkire surname
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 4:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:49 am 
hi i am back with a new e-mail still looking for my birth parents bd; oct 7 1955 st albans naval hosp. queens, new york birth name pamela sue alkire adopted by earl l squire & gladys a squire it took my mother 5 months to decide to give me up for adoption and one of them had to be in the military for me to be born in that hosp. i have posted this info before and i myself am in failing health and NEED to find my birth parents, i do not have the papers in front of me but if i remember right they were both 26 yrs old when i was born my father had dark hair blue eyes and i think was 5'9" my mother same age also had dark hair 5'6" i think. please i have had other family members contact me over the past few years but to no avail. it is so weird that you can find family members from 100 years ago, or lineage from other long lost connections but not one person will step up that knows about a child given up for adoption. i know it was very hard maybe even embarssing whatever but i am very ill and have been on the streets from 13 and without a mother since i was 8 and had a child myself without a father, someone from the alkire said once i had found my family when i found the alkire clan, that's not family, thats just names, family means going out on a limb even when you know it may be weak because thats someone you care deeply for at the other end. i learned what real family was from the streets, though anyone reading this may not understand, sight unseen i would lay my life down for my parents and even now i care for my stepmother, the woman that tried to kill me, that because of her abuse i had to leave home at 13 and sleep in the streets, trains, etc to be warm and beg and was grateful for 39cents to eat and was even more grateful to beable to share that with another. someone in this family knows something somewhere, i am begging you to step up. i am 49 with a failing live, 4 herniated discs, arthritis throughout my body,(from beatings and abuse)strokes, and now possible heart troble, but i often think it is because my heart is broken. i live in kansas city now my address is 6005 tracy ave, kansas city, mo 64110 my home # is 816 523 6680 i do not know how long this will be i finally got my ssi only $564 per mo. and my sons survival benefits (i'm widowed 13yrs) stop next mo. and i will have no where to live after march but i will post a number or something if i end up back in a shelter so that i can be reached if anything should happen to me i have given this site to my kids to let you know. past medical history would be helpful too. anyway i pray everyday that someone will claim me i have been a good person and cared for many and still do the best i can, but can no longer work and most of the time am homebound. please mom, dad if you are out there, i need you now more than ever. sincerely pamela sue alkire
<br>

dragoncaller999@msn.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]